Friday, June 5, 2015

New Herd Member!

I'm back in the States with over 10,000 pictures to sort through! What a trip! (And lots, lots, and lots of carriage harness pictures! Post coming soon!)


I also, very soon after getting back, got a super-special box from the ultra-talented Eva at Celtic Cob Studios! 

It's my very first resin: a beautiful bay Brona! Eva was an absolute joy to work with, and her work is extraordinary! I can't wait to take this little girl to some live shows and see what she can do!


Her (tentative) name is Rhiannon, Rhia for short. ;)


She is just perfect from every angle! And of course, I have lots of plans for her clothes! I'd really love to make her some solid English performance set-ups by the end of summer, so we can try some winter shows together! Now it's just a matter of finding the shows.... they all seem to disappear the moment I have something to enter!

And wouldn't she just look adorable in a harness? Looks like I'll be learning how to make Stablemate-scale tack in the near future! :D

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I waiting for her clothes :)
    I think she looks good in pink and blue (saddle, earmuffs and boots)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, so pretty! I really like the name, too.

    LM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she's just gorgeous! She would just look amazing in a smart, blingy black harness with gold hardware!

    ReplyDelete