Friday, January 23, 2015

Black Caviar


 My littlest sister got me a Black Caviar model for Christmas. Squeee! I've always wanted to live show a galloping horse, because I thought it'd be a hoot to enter her in as many classes as possible.


I was trying to think of the least likely class that Ruffian could be shown in. (I started with Western Pleasure, but I was honestly stumped there.) Then, I had a hilarious idea for a harness setup that would allow this galloping Thoroughbred to compete in a harness class!


Trust me, it'll be hilarious. ;) And so, the latest tack project: a harness for Black Caviar! (She really needs a show name...)

 This bridle was a bit tricksy, due to Caviar's decidedly tack-unfriendly hairdo, but I'm very happy with it. Sill needs a few keepers and some edge work, and then it's on to the breastcollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment