Sunday, April 26, 2015

Trick Set (Mostly) Done!

I am still waiting for the package of leather lace for my newest harness commission, so I've had more time to work on the trick set. It is is 100% 99% done! The saddle just needs hobble straps and the doll just needs her collar!


I love how it has all come together!





And I especially love the rear handles!


You can tell that I am not a doll artist, haha! I think she is, well, fine, but I could definitely stand to improve my doll skillz. 


That sparkly fabric was super hard to work with, but I think in the end the suit turned out more nicely than I had anticipated! 



This will definitely be up for sale on MH$P in the next few days. Yay for (mostly!) completed sales pieces!

2 comments:

  1. That's so freakin' cool!! The tack looks amazing. It's realistic and detailed and I love how the doll's hair is hanging down and trailing behind her. Also, Black Caviar is just the perfect horse for this. I could definataly see this setup cleaning up at live shows! Eeeee! I'm just so excited looking at it.

    LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you so much! I do hope it goes to a show home, because I think it'd be really cool to see this at a live show!

    ReplyDelete