Thursday, April 30, 2015

O'Leary's Irish Diamond, Anyone?

Today was a good mail day. My leather lace and my hardware came today for the latest harness commission! I hadn't been expecting either package for at least another week!


I have sort of been dallying about trying to find an O'Leary's Irish Diamond to make the harness on. I have been planning to buy one (everyone needs an Irish Draft!), but they're a bit hard to find, apparently! The regular Cleveland Bay model is a little easier to find, but I really need that mane!

The early arrival of the parts has me scrambling to find a model. I can make most of the harness without the horse, but the collar, in particular, needs a model. Anyone want to trade me an O'Leary's Irish Diamond for a bridle? (Or something: I'm fairly persuadable!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment