Saturday, May 16, 2015

Circus Set In-Progress Pictures... and Suprize Vacation!

I think this set will be really neat when it is done! I love the black and red leather combination.






 My favorite thing, however, is the little snap on the easy-hitch crupper. I just love how it turned out like the real thing! (Easy-hitch cruppers are a real thing, by the way!)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on it anymore for a few weeks, because I am currently in.... (drum-roll, please)...


 Barcelona!!


 The city is full of amazing sights, sounds, and tastes.


 And I am always in the mood for some seriously cool towers.



 I broke my toe sometime during my 48 hours of traveling, 4 hours of sleep, and 4800 miles covered, but it was all totally worth it.


Mancy the Manbearhorse is joining me for this trip, and, as usual, looks fabulous! Haha! Tomorrow's goal is to find some real horses to photograph!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I really like that circus set. Are you going to add feathers? And your new website looks great. Enjoy your vacation!

    LM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I might add feathers if I can find some in scale!

      Delete