Sunday, May 3, 2015

Teeny Tiny Itsy Bitsy Saddle

The Mini Whinnies were staring at me from the shadows. I couldn't help it.


 I made a super tiny saddle.


(Like, hilariously tiny.)


 It makes my 1/9 scale tack look huge by comparison! (These are the rein ends for the latest harness commission.)

(Also, a dime for scale.)


 It makes me giggle every time I look at it!


Newest jewelry fashion trend? Haha.

I applaud y'all who make tack in this scale on a regular basis. Ach! My eyes! My fingers! It was a fun project, however, and I'll probably make some more teensy tack in the future!


2 comments:

  1. It looks better than my first attempts at a Stablemate English, circa 1980. Having the right horses helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm kind of tempted to buy a slightly nicer micro mini now. I can't tell what on earth this little Mini Whinny is doing... and that mane/forelock is all kinds of in-the-way for a bridle!

      Delete