Saturday, February 7, 2015

Braymere Custom Saddlery Photo Contest Submission

Braymere Custom Saddlery photo contest submission! Per usual, I am skidding in the deadline door with minutes to spare!

I haven't been posting for the past week because I've been frantically making things for this photo contest (and I didn't want to spoil any of them!) I didn't quiiiite finish the harness, but I did successfully finish a western saddle set, a special halter, and several animal (and doll) photo shoots! This has been a blast! Thank you Jennifer for hosting!

1: Vintage

The dolls decided to have a bit of Friday night fun with the old mares and a nice vintage. (See what I did there? :D)

Bare feet and wine in the mare's pen? This is going to end badly for Megan's poor toes.

2: Nekkid

Oh boy.... Friday night did not end well for Megan. Or her horse.

3: Scale Issues (series)

Bad Romance just can't handle this snowfall. (We have about 11 inches of snow, so even the real horses are starting to notice. Poor Romance doesn't even stand a chance!)

My, isn't the snow beautiful?

Hmmm. I feel shorter!

Oh.... oh dear!

....help?


4: I See Spots

The elusive Spotted Tackmakerhands!

My hands are almost permanently strained this way!


5: Unbridled Passion (series)

I wanted to have my harness finished for this submission, but, as time did not magically become infinite, I instead chose the most passionate dogs in my life for this entry. These pups are passionate about everything; their friends, their people, and especially snowballs!







 

6: Rare Breed
 
:D

The rare and magnificent Bunnicorn!

7: Portrait 

This is the portrait I made of my mother's dog for Christmas!
 8: Conga

Conga-ception!

The dolls conga-ing around my wannabe Orthello conga on top of a conga! (Well, it's a bayan tabla, but that's kind of close...)
9: The Great Outdoors

As much as I love the snow...

...I really am starting to miss the colors of the warmer seasons!


10: Best in Show

Okay, I wasn't Best in Show, or Best in Class, even, but I worked incredibly hard to get to my Bachelor's degree in Physics! That counts, right? 

Thanks again Jennifer, this was really fun to participate in! It was also super fun to see everyone's entries and discover new hobby blogs! Yay for hobby peeps!

6 comments:

  1. I love this, especially Bunnicorn.

    Seriously, I think I have to steal that picture for my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Please feel free to use it on your Facebook page! I'm selling them on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/221748604/the-bunnicorn-bridle-turn-your-rabbit?ref=shop_home_active_1

      Delete
  2. These are all gorgeous, but #6 is definately my favorite. So cute!

    LM

    ReplyDelete
  3. First to use a congo drum for the Conga prompt -- nice. And your Seeing Spots is unique to the Challenge -- but not to tack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I figured that if any group of people would understand tackmakerhands, it would be the model horse hobby!

      Delete