Saturday, November 22, 2014

Getting Things Done



I'm going to put this standing martingale up for sale on MHSP later today.

 I will also be putting the saddle, girth, and pad up for sale together, not including the bridle or the martingale, so I dressed up my old Strapless for a shoot! The light was not very good today, but oh well. The saddle fits her as well as it does on GG Valentine. Yay!


 I am really happy with this martingale! I especially love the little rubber stopper. So tiny but so real! It looks and feels and stretches just like the full-sized version!

 I love the top-down view as well. So elegant! The buckle is half of a Rio Rondo square buckle with a handmade tongue, and the leather is brown calfskin. It is a nice thickness, not too thin and breakable but still flexible and in scale.

Yay for getting things done!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog through MH$P. You are off to a great start (both in blogging AND tackmaking). Stay with it!

    Also, please send photos of the standing wraps when you're done with them. They look they're going to be awesome.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are a huge inspiration in both blogging and tackmaking! I will send you pictures of the standing wraps when they are done! Thank you!

      Delete