Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks

I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends, for this beautiful snow and good food, and for every moment I get to spend making art. I am also especially thankful for my handsome horse, Par.

 He is beautiful...
and he eats like a horse.
 He begs endlessly for mints...
 "helps" me find them in my bag...
and waits impatiently while I unwrap them.
 He is an utter goofball...
 and is often muddy from head to toe.

 He's been the most amazing and inspiring partner through the past several months. Thanks, Par, for getting me through bad days and good days, sunshine and heavy rain and snowstorms, and all of life's ups and downs.

Hopefully, we have many more silly, mint-motivated, muddy days ahead of us!

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! 



No comments:

Post a Comment