Sunday, December 21, 2014

Graduating




Weeeeeeeeee! I've graduated!


It took four and a half years, but I have a bachelor's degree in Physics. For the first time in my life (that I can remember!) I am not a student. Suddenly, I have time to make all the things!


Of course, Christmas creations, traveling, and family still have to take priority over tack, but I can definitely manage to squeeze in some model mayhem here and there. ;)
 

Of course, I had to find a graduation present for myself. Yay for special Dremel heads! Hehehe! So many things to make! So much time!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Also--I owe you an email, but my son obliterated my inbox, three hundred emails gone... I'm trying to rebuild, but it's taking a while. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no worries, email trouble is the worst! Good luck with restoring your inbox!

      Delete